Monday, October 18, 2010

Ceremony Music - Vocal Music for Non-Liturgical Wedding

Ceremony Music - Vocal Music for Non-Liturgical Wedding

Amazing Grace

Collins

Hal Leonard

And I Love You So

McLean

Columbia

Annie?s Song

Denver

Cherry Lane

Beautiful

Lightfoot

Warner Bros.

Benedictus

Simon & Garfunkle

�

Bridge Over Troubled Waters

Simon & Garfunkle

Hal Leonard

Candle On The Water

Kasha Hirschhorn

Cherry Lane

Can?t Help Falling In Love

Peretti/Creatire/Weiss

Hal Leonard

Colour My World

Pankow

Columbia

Could I Have This Dance

�

Hal Leonard

Devoted To You

Bryant

Columbia

Endless Love

�

Hal Leonard

Evergreen

Streisand/Williams

Warner Bros.

Farewell Andromeda

Denver

Cherry Lane

First Time I Ever Saw Your Face

McColl

Columbia

Follow Me

Denver

Cherry Lane

For All We Know

Wilson/James/Karlin

Columbia

For Baby (For Bobby)

Denver

Cherry Lane

Forever Young

Dylan

Warner Bros.

The Hands Of Time (Brian?s Song)

Legrand

Warner Bros.

Hawaiian Wedding Song

�

Hal Leonard

Hopelessly Devoted To You

Farrar

Hal Leonard

I Can?t Help Falling In Love

�

Columbia

I Don?t Know How To Love Him

Rice/Webber

Hal Leonard

I Honestly Love You

Allen/Barry

Columbia

I Just Want To Be Your Everything

Gibb

Hal Leonard

I Only Want To Be With You

�

Hal Leonard

I Won?t Last A Day Without You

Williams

Columbia

If

Gates

Warner Bros.

If Ever I Would Leave You

�

Hal Leonard

If I Were A Carpenter

P. P. Mary

Columbia

If We Only Have Love

Brel

Hal Leonard

I?ll Never Be Alone

McJuen

�

I?ll Never Find Another You (The Promised Land)

The Seekers

�

In My Life

Lennon/McCartney

Cherry Lane

Just The Way You Are

Joel

Columbia

Let It Be

Lennon/McCartney

Cherry Lane

Let It Be Me

Becaud

Hal Leonard

Let?s Get Together

Powers

�

Longer

Fogelberg

Columbia

Look To The Rainbow

Lane

Hal Leonard

Lord Of The Dance

Carter

�

Love

Lennon

Cherry Lane

Love Is A Many Splendored Thing

Webster/Fain

Columbia

Love Me Tender

Presley/Matson

Hal Leonard

Love Song

Murray

Warner Bros.

Love Song, A

Loggins

�

Love Story

Lai

Columbia

More

Ortolani/Oliviero

Hal Leonard

Morning Has Broken

Stevens

Warner Bros.

My Cup Runneth Over

Jones

Hal Leonard

My Sweet Lady

Denver

Cherry Lane

My Treasure

Brown

Sparrow Birdwing

Nadia?s Theme

DeVorzon & Botkin

Warner Bros.

Our Love

Carpenters

�

People

Streisand

Hal Leonard

People Alone (The Competition)

�

Columbia

Perhaps Love

Denver

Cherry Lane

Poems, Prayers, and Promises

Denver

Cherry Lane

The Rose

McBroom

Warner Bros.

So Many Ways

King

�

Sometimes

Mancini

Columbia

Song Is Love, The

P. P. Mary

Warner Bros.

Sound Of Music

Rogers and Hammerstein

Hal Leonard

Speak, Softly Love

Rota

�

Starting Here, Starting Now

Maltby

Hal Leonard

Sunrise, Sunset

Harnick & Bock

Hal Leonard

Sunshine On My Shoulder

Denver

Cherry Lane

That?s The Way

Terry

Sparrow Birdwing

This Is the Day

Brown

�

Through The Eyes Of Love

Sager/Hamlisch

Columbia

Till There Was You

Wilson

Hal Leonard

Time For Us, A

Rota/Kusik/Snyder

Columbia

Time In A Bottle

Croce

Warner Bros.

To Love

Cason/Gibb

�

Today

Sparks

Columbia

Together Forever

Jones

�

Top Of The World

Carpenters

Columbia

True Love

Porter

Hal Leonard

Truly

Richie

Cherry Lane

Try To Remember

�

Hal Leonard

Turn, Turn, Turn

Byrds

Hal Leonard

Twelfth Of Never

Mathis

Hal Leonard

Up Where We Belong

�

Columbia

Wedding Song

Collins

�

Wedding Song (There Is Love)

Stookey

Warner Bros.

You?ve Only Just Begun

Williams/Nichols

Columbia

What A Difference You?ve Made In My Life

Jordan

Hal Leonard

What Are You Doing The Rest O Your Life

Lagrand

�

Whenever I Call You Friend

Loggins

Warner Bros.

With You I?m Born Again

Conners/Shire

Columbia

Wonder Of You, The

Knight

Hal Leonard

Would You Walk With Me?

Colter

�

You And I

Wonder

Columbia

You Are The Sunshine Of My Life

Wonder

Columbia

You Light Up My Life

Brooks

Columbia

You Needed Me

Goodrum, Murray

Hal Leonard

CEREMONY MUSIC - CURRENT VOCAL MUSIC FOR NON-LITURGICAL WEDDINGS

After All (from Chances Are)

Cher & Cetera

Belwin

All I Ask Of you (Phantom of the Opera)

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Hal Leonard

Because I Love You

Brooks/Stevie B.

Hal Leonard

(Everything I Do) I Do It For You

Adams/Lange/Kamen

Warner/Belwin

From A Distance

J. Gould/B. Mitler

Belwin

Forever In Love (instrumental)

Kenny G.

Hal Leonard

Here and Now

Luther Vandross-Steel & Elliot

Hal Leonard

Have I Told You Lately

Van Morrison/Rod Stewart

Hal Leonard

I Cross My Heart

George Strait/Doff Haz

Warner/Belwin

Love Of A Lifetime

Levety Anare/Firehouse

Hal Leonard

Somewhere Out There (American Tale)

Horne/Mann/Weil

Hal Leonard

The Greatest Love Of All

Creed/Masser/Whitney Houston

Belwin

The Wind Beneath My Wings (From Beaches)

Henley/Siban

Warner

Unchained Melody

Aarek/North/Righteous Brothers

Hal Leonard

Vows Go Unbroken

Burr/Kaz/Kenny Rogers

Hal Leonard

When I Fall In Love

Celine Dion & Clive Griffin

Hal Leonard

Whole New World (Aladdin)

Alan Menkon & Tim Rice

Hal Leonard

You?re The Inspiration

Cetera/Foster/Chicago

Belwin

No comments: