Thursday, May 12, 2011

How to Pick Flowers

I want my wedding to be perfect, and I'm having a hard time deciding on flowers, and the decorations. I just can't seem to visualize in my mind how it's all going to look. I want it to be beautiful and I'm so confused, What do you recommend?

Most florists have lots of sample pictures of their work. Also bridal magazines have lots of pictures. Look around and talk to a number of florists for suggestions. Pick one you are comfortable with and whose work you like.

You can also talk to the person you booked your reception with for suggestions on decorations of what other brides have done or names of companies that have decorated that space for previous weddings. They should also have pictures and samples of what they have done/can do for you.

No comments: