Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ceremony music - current vocal music for non-liturgical weddings

CEREMONY MUSIC - CURRENT VOCAL MUSIC FOR NON-LITURGICAL WEDDINGS

After All (from Chances Are)

Cher & Cetera

Belwin

All I Ask Of you (Phantom of the Opera)

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Hal Leonard

Because I Love You

Brooks/Stevie B.

Hal Leonard

(Everything I Do) I Do It For You

Adams/Lange/Kamen

Warner/Belwin

From A Distance

J. Gould/B. Mitler

Belwin

Forever In Love (instrumental)

Kenny G.

Hal Leonard

Here and Now

Luther Vandross-Steel & Elliot

Hal Leonard

Have I Told You Lately

Van Morrison/Rod Stewart

Hal Leonard

I Cross My Heart

George Strait/Doff Haz

Warner/Belwin

Love Of A Lifetime

Levety Anare/Firehouse

Hal Leonard

Somewhere Out There (American Tale)

Horne/Mann/Weil

Hal Leonard

The Greatest Love Of All

Creed/Masser/Whitney Houston

Belwin

The Wind Beneath My Wings (From Beaches)

Henley/Siban

Warner

Unchained Melody

Aarek/North/Righteous Brothers

Hal Leonard

Vows Go Unbroken

Burr/Kaz/Kenny Rogers

Hal Leonard

When I Fall In Love

Celine Dion & Clive Griffin

Hal Leonard

Whole New World (Aladdin)

Alan Menkon & Tim Rice

Hal Leonard

You're The Inspiration

Cetera/Foster/Chicago

Belwin

No comments: