Friday, October 5, 2012

Dance Music

DANCE MUSIC

Music for Bride's Dance with Dad

Daddy's Little Girl (Burke and Gerlach)
How Sweet It Is (to Be Loved by You) (Marvin Gaye)
My Girl (The Temptations)
My Heart Belongs to Daddy (Cole Porter)
Someone to Watch Over Me (Linda Ronstadt)
Sunshine of My Life (Stevie Wonder)
Sunrise, Sunset (Fiddler on the Roof)
Thanks for the Memory (Bob Hope)
The Way You Look Tonight (Frank Sinatra)
Through the Years (Kenny Rogers)
Turn Around (Harry Belafonte)
What a Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong)
Wind Beneath My Wings (Bette Midler)

Music for Groom's Dance with Mom

Wind Beneath My Wings (Bette Midler)
Greatest Love of All (Whitney Houston)
I Am Your Child (Barry Manilow)
I Remember You (Bette Midler)
Love of My Life (Carly Simon)
You Decorated My Life (Kenny Rogers)
You Are So Beautiful (Joe Cocker)
Just the Way You Are (Billy Joel)

No comments: