Friday, April 8, 2016

Entering People

I am filling out the "people" section in EZWeddingPlanner and am not sure how to do the person's spouse. For example, my parents, Pat and Dick Cook. Do I just fill out one for my father, or do I do two - one for her and one for him?

The reason you may want to enter them separately is if you want individual names on table place settings, they will each show up in Seating and when you print those lists both their names will show up. Also, on invitations, you may want to have both names to be able to address envelopes (Lists give you lots of permutations of names/addresses, etc.). Look at Lists and Seating to see what I mean.

If neither of these matter to you, you can enter them together as Mr & Mrs, etc. and then 2 people as number in party and invited, etc. Then in seating they will appear as 2 (to seat 2 correctly), but only with one name. But the RSVP numbers, etc. will still be correct.

No comments: